2016 Credit Union Cherry Blossom Race Results Book
You can view the "Results Book"in two ways:
Some notes on the different formats:
FLIP BOOK: If you choose to view the publication in "flip book" format, depending on your browser and screen size, you may find that the Full Screen view offers the sharpest clarity. To get to Full Screen view, please do the following:
- Click the link and let the publication load.
- Once it loads, roll your mouse over the downward pointing carat at the center of the top border of the page.
- A horizontal bar of icons will open. Click the one to the right of the "?" button that contains four outward pointing arrows; this will put you in "full screen" mode.
- You can zoom in by clicking anywhere on the publication (click again to return to your original view). You can adjust the scale of zoom from 75% to 200% by using the slider bar that appears on your screen. The portion of each page that you can view will depend on the percentage zoom you select, and on the size of your screen.
- You can search the entire publication for a particular name or phrase by clicking on the magnifying glass (third from left) in the icon bar.
.PDF FORMAT: If you choose to print all 112 pages, you should set your printer options to "Fit to Printable Area" in order for it to print correctly.
Inside the publication you will find stories about the race, complete final results for both the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run and the 5K Run-Walk, the names of all of our volunteers, photos and statistics. We hope you will enjoy the final memento from this year's race.