Health and Fitness Expo Exhibitor Information
The Credit Union Cherry Blossom is Washington, DC’s premier spring running event. Called “The Runner’s Rite of Spring®,” the 10 mile and 5K Run-Walk attract over 17,500 runners of all abilities from Olympic medalists and world champions competing for over $45,000 in prize money to more casual runners whose goal is to simply finish 10 miles. Sited as the “Best Race in Washington” by the Washingtonian Magazine, the event is so popular that it is filled through a lottery that attracts nearly 30,000 applicants. This year we are excited to be celebrating the 43rd running of the event.
In 2015, the Health and Fitness Expo will be held over two days -- Friday, April 10 and Saturday, April 11. The 2015 Expo will be held in the historic and beautiful National Building Museum, 401 F Street NW, Washington, DC. (http://www.nbm.org/)
The National Building Museum is a spectacular building with a naturally lighted ceiling and a large central fountain. The exhibitor area in the 36,600 square foot Great Hall surrounds a beautiful 15-foot in diameter fountain. The beauty of this extraordinary room encourages participants to stay and shop. Metro access at the front of the building and on-street parking ensures a well-attended event. Click on the link below for a 360 degree tour of the building: http://www.nbm.org/plan-visit/.
We expect more than 20,000 people, including runners with their families and friends, to pass through the Health and Fitness Expo. The pleasant environment will encourage people to stay, visit and shop longer.
The standard booth size is 10’ x 10’ and the price is $1100.00. The booth fee covers all drayage and union labor for your move in and move out, but does not include electric services. We will not offer telephone service connections since cell phone service has become so prevalent. Electrical connection can be supplied for $90.00 if ordered by an individual exhibitor.
Beyond the single booth space, larger booths are available, with the size and cost being multiples of the size and cost of the standard booth.
Cherry Blossom, Inc., reserves the right to assign booth locations, but, in general, booths will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Dates / Hours
Friday, April 10, 2015 6:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Friday, April 10, 2015 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Saturday, April 11, 2015 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Saturday, April 11, 2015 5:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
36,600 square foot Exhibit Hall
- Standard booths are 10’ x 10’
- Booth locations are set by Cherry Blossom, Inc., but are generally assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, after full payment. Selection of space is best for those registering early.
$1100.00 - Drayage and decorating services provided by Hargrove, Inc.
- 10' x 10' draped booth, one 6’x30” skirted table, two chairs, Vendor/Exhibitor identification sign, wastebasket, and trash removal
- Free exhibitor listing and Expo location on the race website and in official pre-race pdf.
- Booth carpeting, electrical connections, internet access, and any unique additional services including extra chairs or tables, are the responsibility of the individual vendor or exhibitor and must be ordered separately if desired. You will be directed to an online exhibitor kit from Hargrove, Inc., our show decorator, which will provide the pertinent information on ordering.
- Items which can be hand-carried may be moved in by the vendor or exhibitor through the front or side doors. Items requiring the loading dock must be moved in by Hargrove Inc.
- Electrical connections can be supplied for $85.00 if needed by individual Vendors/Exhibitors
Virtual Goodie Bag!
For the 2015 event, instead of the traditional gear bag stuffed with paper, the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run will be utilizing a “Virtual Goodie Bag.” In our effort to further "green" our race, we will offer an opportunity for runners, volunteers and sponsors to become part of the "greening" effort and to have fun doing it. In March, each of our runners and volunteers will receive an email with their Virtual Goodie Bag, which will include videos, games and coupons distributed under contract with our sponsors and advertisers. “Click through,” print-out and redemption statistics of the coupons will be trackable. The standard price of the Virtual Goodie Bag is $300, but we are offering it to our Expo exhibitors for $250. If you're interested in more information, please check the appropriate box on the booth application form. Further details are available from Jen McCollum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over 20,000 registered runners, family members, friends and the general public. The Health and Fitness Expo is free and open to the public, with easy Metro access.
In order to ensure efficient use of the loading dock, move-in times will be assigned, sometime in Mid-March.
Exhibitors must pack all booth items. Hargrove, Inc. will move & load all merchandise and materials into your vehicle on a first come, first served basis. All vendors’ and exhibitors’ materials must be moved out of the National Building Museum on Saturday, April 11, no later than 11:00 P.M. Items not requiring the loading dock can be moved by the vendor or exhibitor through the front or side door.
Terms and Conditions
All exhibitors must adhere to the Terms and Conditions set forth by Cherry Blossom, Inc. at 2015 Exhibit Space Contract Information and Conditions.
The completed application and full payment will reserve your booth.
- Click Here for a 2015 Expo Vendor Application Form - Online Payment Via PayPal
- Click Here for a 2015 Expo Vendor Application Form - Mail, Fax or Email Payment
Cancellation refunds are contingent upon ability to resell the space and will incur a $50 processing fee.
NO REFUNDS AFTER MARCH 1, 2015