CHC Team Captains
Capitol Hill Competition Team Captain Responsibilities
Team competition will only take place in the In-person Ten Mile Run.
As team captain, you are responsible for the following activities:
- Creating and setting up your team and paying the $20 team registration fee through the online team setup process.
- Creating and distributing your team password to members of your team so they can place themselves on your team when they register for the race.
- Reading, understanding, and observing the team composition and competition rules.
- Ensure that the team membership and team data (e.g. team name, category, etc. is correct prior to raceday. If necessary, replace team members (by deleting and adding members), adding team members who may have registered for the race prior to obtaining the team password, and deleting any team members who will not be running.
- Generally assuring that your team is properly assembled and wearing their correct runner numbers on raceday.
All team changes must be completed prior to raceday (i.e., not later than Saturday at the packet pickup and expo.) If scoring errors occur because your team information has not been properly updated, your team may be disqualified.