T-Shirt Art Contest
Kids Run T-Shirt Design Contest
Are you a blossoming young artist or the parent or guardian of one? We are now accepting designs for the 2022 Credit Union Cherry Blossom Kids Run T-Shirt Art Design Competition. The Kids Run will take place on Saturday, April 2 in conjunction with the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Health and Fitness Expo presented by Wegmans. All participating kids will receive t-shirts featuring the winning design.
The due date for submitting artwork is February 15, 2022.
Here are the requirements and some suggestions:
- Artists must be 12 years of age or under.
- The artwork must include the name of the race, “Credit Union Cherry Blossom Kids Run.”
- The artwork must include the race date, “April 2, 2022” and “Washington, DC.” This can either be incorporated into the art or appear as text underneath the design. Besides that, we are quite open to different concepts – artists can include or not include cherry blossoms, Memorials, runners, etc. This is a chance to unleash your creativity!
- You can submit more than one design.
- Artwork must be submitted as a graphic file(s) (.jpg, .eps, .tif, etc.) as well as in .pdf format directly to Arlene Solbeck at email@example.com.
The winning artist will receive:
- A Visa giftcard for $250
- A free entry into the Kids Run
- ASICS official race merchandise.
- The artist and his or her family will receive lodging at the official Race Headquarters hotel and invitations to official race functions on race weekend, April 1-3, 2022.
A parent or guardian of the winning artist will need to sign a release governing the terms of its use.
I can’t wait to see some really creative designs! I know it will be hard to choose.
Credit Union Cherry Blossom Art Contest Coordinator
Call for Adult T-Shirt Art Design
Thank you for your interest in designing artwork for the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Race. The adult T-shirt art design contest for the 2022 race is now closed. We will be holding a contest for the 2023 design, so be sure to check back in June for details on how to submit a design.