T-Shirt Art Contest
Kids Run T-Shirt Design Contest
Are you a blossoming young artist or the parent or guardian of one? We are now accepting designs for the 2023 Credit Union Cherry Blossom Kids Run T-Shirt Art Design Competition. The Credit Union Cherry Blossom Kids Run presented by REI Co-op will take place on Saturday, April 1 at 9:30 A.M. at the National Building Museum in conjunction with the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Health and Fitness Expo presented by Wegmans. All participating kids will receive t-shirts featuring the winning design.
The due date for submitting artwork is February 15, 2023.
Here are the requirements and some suggestions:
- Artists must be between 4 and 10 years of age.
- Artwork must be original. Hand-drawn and 2D media accepted.
- The artwork must include the name of the race, “Credit Union Cherry Blossom Kids Run.”
- The artwork must include the race date, “April 1, 2023” and “Washington, DC.” This can either be incorporated into the art or appear as text underneath the design. Besides that, we are quite open to different concepts – artists can include or not include cherry blossoms, Memorials, runners, etc. This is a chance to unleash your creativity!
- You can submit more than one design.
- Artwork must be submitted as a graphic file such as a .jpg as well as in .pdf format directly to Arlene Solbeck at email@example.com.
The winning artist will receive for use of the artwork:
- A Visa giftcard for $250
- A free entry into the Kids Run
- ASICS official race merchandise.
- The artist and his or her family will receive lodging at the official Race Headquarters hotel and invitations to official race functions on race weekend, March 31 – April 2, 2023 (2 nights).
A parent or guardian of the winning artist will need to sign a release governing the terms of its use.
I can’t wait to see some really creative designs! I know it will be hard to choose. Best of luck to all.
Credit Union Cherry Blossom Art Contest Coordinator
Call for Adult T-Shirt Art Design
Thank you for your interest in designing artwork for the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Race. The T-shirt art design contest for the 2023 race is now closed. We will be holding a contest for the 2024 design, so be sure to check back in June 2023 for details on how to submit a design.