Getting Ready to Run – 2022
Are you training for the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run or 5K Run-Walk? No matter what program you are following, join our Facebook Training Groups to share your experiences and get support, motivation and tips from other runners!
Training Programs for the April 3 Race
FREE Training Programs
All registrants will be assigned automatically to a FREE online training program based on your Projected 10 mile or 5K time you provide on the entry form:
- Kirt West 10 Mile Beginner Training Program Presented by ASICS (starts January 24)
- Kirt West 10 Mile Intermediate Training Program Presented by ASICS (starts January 24)
- Kirt West 10 Mile Advanced Training Program Presented by ASICS (starts January 24)
- Kirt West 5K Beginner Training Program Presented by ASICS (starts January 24)
Those not wishing to participate in a training program will have the opportunity to OPT-OUT on the entry form.
Fee-Based Training Programs
The Credit Union Cherry Blossom, in conjunction with ASICS and Garmin, will also offer two training programs for both Ten Mile Run and 5K Run-Walk participants at an additional fee:
- Runcoach Gold Virtual Training with Personal Consultation by Runcoach Coaches Includes an online program with access to a certified Runcoach coach for personal consultation about your training. Available for 10 mile and 5K Run-Walk participants of all abilities. ($20)
- In-person Training Program for 10-mile participants of all abilities hosted by Potomac River Running as part of its PR Training Programs. Training runs are held in the greater DC metropolitan area.