Race Ambassadors Program
Credit Union Cherry Blossom Race Ambassadors
Are You a Runner with a Flair for Social Media and Enthusiasm for the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run? Apply to be a Race Ambassador!
The Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run and 5K Run-Walk is looking for four runners to join the CUCB Race Ambassador team for the fall 2021 race on September 12, 2021! These individuals will be telling the world all about their race experiences on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and personal blogs. Interested? A link to the application form appears below. The selected ambassadors will be introduced on June 1 during a Facebook Live event! Be sure to follow our Facebook page for more details!
Race Ambassador Perks:
- Entry into the 2021 Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run or 5K Run-Walk
- Running gear from CUCB 2021 Apparel Sponsor ASICS
- Upgraded race t-shirt and enhanced race medal
- Enrollment in Potomac River Running (PRR) Training Program or Virtual Training Program
- Invitation to special events during race weekend for you and a guest
Race Ambassador Obligations:
- Share your CUCB training experiences, thoughts on your complimentary running gear, and recap your race on your personal social media platforms (1-2 posts per week)
- Participate in either the Virtual Training or In-Person PRR Training (fee waived)
- Attend a MedStar seminar and share your experience on social media (location permitting)
- Run the CUCB Race on Sunday, September 12!
- And, most importantly, share your experiences on social media in the months leading up to the race.
Consideration will be limited to the first 500 applicants.
Application deadline is May 23, 2021 (or when 500 applications are received, whichever comes first).