Race Ambassadors Program
Credit Union Cherry Blossom Race Ambassadors
Are You a Runner with a Flair for Social Media and Enthusiasm for the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run? Apply to be a Race Ambassador!
The Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run will be looking for four runners to be this year’s “Credit Union Cherry Blossom Race Ambassadors.” These individuals will be telling the world all about their race experiences on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and their blogs. Interested? A link to the application form appears below. The selected ambassadors will be announced in April and introduced at the Race Kickoff in Washington, DC and online in May.
Race Ambassador Perks:
- Entry to Race Kickoff party for you and a guest
- Running gear from CUCB 2021 Apparel Sponsor
- Entry into the 2021 Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run
- Upgraded race t-shirt
- Enhanced Race medal
- Enrollment in Potomac River Running (PRR) Training Program or Virtual Training Program
- Invitation to Friday night Volunteer Appreciation Dinner for you (September 10, 2021)
- Invitation to Saturday night Sponsor-VIP-Elite Athlete Dinner for you and a guest (April 11, 2021)
- Invitation to Sunday post-race Sponsor-VIP-Elite Brunch for you and a guest (April 12, 2021)
Race Ambassador Obligations:
- Participate in the Race Kickoff and share the experience on social media (method of participation depends on your location)
- Share your CUCB training experiences, thoughts on your complimentary running gear, and recap your race on your personal social media platforms (1-2 posts per week)
- Join the CUCB Social Media Fundraising Team and promote the charity runner program
- Participate in either the Virtual Training or In-Person PRR Training (fee waived)
- Run the CUCB Race on Sunday, September 12!
- And, most importantly, share your experiences on social media in the months leading up to the race.
Applications for the 2021 Race Ambassadors Will Open in early April. Check Back for Details.
Consideration will be limited to the first 500 applicants.