Become an Exhibitor!
Health and Fitness Expo Exhibitor Information
The Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run is happy to have 2020 behind us and we are looking forward to our September 2021 Race/Expo. While there will be no cherry blossoms in sight, there will be thousands of our loyal followers along with a host of new runners eager to learn about your products as they re-emerge onto the roadways.
In 2021, the Health and Fitness Expo will be held over two days — Friday, September 10 and Saturday, September 11. The 2021 Expo will be held in the historic and beautiful National Building Museum, 401 F Street NW, Washington, DC. (http://www.nbm.org/)
The National Building Museum is a spectacular building with a naturally lighted ceiling and a large central fountain. The exhibitor area in the 36,600 square foot Great Hall surrounds a beautiful 15-foot in diameter fountain. The beauty of this extraordinary room encourages participants to stay and shop. Metro access at the front of the building and on-street parking ensures a well-attended event.
This year will mark the 48th anniversary of the Race, which serves as a fundraiser for the Children’s Miracle Network. While the September event will be smaller due to COVID, we anticipate more than 10,000 runners, 1,500 volunteers and an estimated exposure to 20,000 people during the race weekend, September 10-11, 2021. We know it has been an incredibly difficult year for the running industry so we will be holding our 2021 booth price to our vendors at the 2019 price of $1,200 per individual booth.
To register, please use the link below. All exhibit space will be sold on a first-come first-serve basis. Booths will not be held until full payment is received. The registration deadline is August 13, 2021 (cancellation refunds are contingent upon ability to resell the space and will incur a $50 processing fee).
We hope you will be part of this great event as well as the 2022 Expo, which will be held April 1-2.
- The standard booth size is 10′ x 10′ at the price of $1200 per booth. Vendors may purchase multiple booths. If multiple booths are purchased, unless directed otherwise, they will be placed together
- Electrical may be added for $90.00
- Each 10′ x 10′ booth comes with a 6′ x 6′ table and two chairs. Additional tables may be rented for $65.00 and chairs for $35.00
- Cherry Blossom Inc., reserves the right to assign booth locations. However, booths are allocated on a first-come, first-paid basis
Move In/Out Times
- Move-In: Thursday, September 9 (time TBD)
- Move-In: Friday, September 10th from 6:00 am until 2:00 pm
- Move-Out: Saturday, September 11th from 5:00 pm until 11:00 pm
- Friday, September 10th from 3:00 pm until 8:00 pm
- Saturday, September 11th from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm