If you have already signed up to volunteer, Click Here to see your volunteer job for 2015.
We will need over 2,000 volunteers (some on Friday and Saturday, lots more on Sunday) to conduct the 2015 event. No experience necessary, just a willingness to help out.
We appreciate our volunteers. Not only will you help put on the finest 10 mile race in the nation, you'll be getting something extra for your efforts...
- 2015 Credit Union Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Longsleeve Volunteer T-Shirt
- Opportunity to attend Expo and Clinic
- Transferable, Guaranteed Entry (at prevailing entry fee) to 2016 race.
So, if you don't get into the race through the lottery this year, or if you just aren't able to run this year, sign up to volunteer and guarantee your entry for next year. You may also have a spouse or friend(s) who might be able to volunteer. (The 2015 race entry guarantee for volunteers is transferable, so your friend or spouse could volunteer, and you can be guaranteed entry next year!)
OK, so you're ready to do it -- great! Sign up as directed below depending on what kind of Volunteer you are:
Medical Volunteers (whether you are part of a Sponsoring Credit Union or not):
- Thank you to all of our fantastic Medical Volunteers for 2015! We have filled all needed slots, so are no longer taking Medical Volunteers.
Volunteers Not Part of a Sponsoring Credit Union:
- Thank you to all of our fantastic Volunteers for 2015! We have filled all needed slots, so are no longer taking Volunteers.
Sponsoring Credit Unions and Volunteer Groups:
- If you are a sponsoring Credit Union or a large group wishing to volunteer as a team, please contact Nita Lalla Roncone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information? Contact Nita Roncone, our Volunteer Coordinator, at: Email: email@example.com