Did you Volunteer in 2014? If so, thank you very much for your help! As a final "thank you" a guaranteed entry code (at the prevailing fee) will be emailed after Thanksgiving. If you do not receive one by December 1, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals with guaranteed entries do not need to enter the lottery. These entries must be submitted before March 1, 2015.
We hope that you (or your family and friends) will volunteer again for 2015!
We will need over 2,000 volunteers (some on Friday and Saturday, lots more on Sunday) to conduct the 2015 event. No experience necessary, just a willingness to help out.
We appreciate our volunteers. Not only will you help put on the finest 10 mile race in the nation, you'll be getting something extra for your efforts...
- 2015 Credit Union Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Longsleeve Volunteer T-Shirt
- Opportunity to attend Expo and Clinic
- Transferable, Guaranteed Entry (at prevailing entry fee) to 2016 race.
So, if you don't get into the race through the lottery this year, or if you just aren't able to run this year, sign up to volunteer and guarantee your entry for next year. You may also have a spouse or friend(s) who might be able to volunteer. (The 2016 race entry guarantee for volunteers is transferable, so your friend or spouse could volunteer, and you can be guaranteed entry next year!)
OK, so you're ready to do it -- great! Sign up as directed below depending on what kind of Volunteer you are:
Medical Volunteers (whether you are part of a Sponsoring Credit Union or not):
- Medical Volunteer Signup will open on December 1, 2014. Please check back then.
Volunteers Not Part of a Sponsoring Credit Union:
- Volunteer Signup will open on December 1, 2014. Please check back then.
Sponsoring Credit Unions and Volunteer Groups:
- If you are a sponsoring Credit Union or a large group wishing to volunteer as a team, please contact Nita Lalla: email@example.com
Need more information? Contact Nita Lalla, our Volunteer Coordinator, at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org