We will need over 2,000 volunteers (some on Friday and Saturday, lots more on Sunday) to conduct the 2015 event. No experience necessary, just a willingness to help out.
We appreciate our volunteers. Not only will you help put on the finest 10 mile race in the nation, you'll be getting something extra for your efforts...
- 2015 Credit Union Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Longsleeve Volunteer T-Shirt
- Opportunity to attend Expo and Clinic
- Transferable, Guaranteed Entry (at prevailing entry fee) to 2016 race.
So, if you don't get into the race through the lottery this year, or if you just aren't able to run this year, sign up to volunteer and guarantee your entry for next year. You may also have a spouse or friend(s) who might be able to volunteer. (The 2016 race entry guarantee for volunteers is transferable, so your friend or spouse could volunteer, and you can be guaranteed entry next year!)
OK, so you're ready to do it -- great! Sign up as directed below depending on what kind of Volunteer you are:
General Volunteers (Excluding Medical Volunteers):
- Volunteers Not Part of a Sponsoring Credit Union: Click here to go to our Volunteer Form
- Volunteers Part of a Sponsoring Credit Union Group or Other Volunteer Group: Please contact Nita Roncone: email@example.com
Medical Volunteers (Including Medical Volunteers who are members of a Sponsoring Credit Union Group or Other Volunteer Group):
Need more information? Contact Nita Roncone, our Volunteer Coordinator, at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org