Did you Volunteer in 2015? If so, you should have received an email containing your guaranteed entry code. If you do not receive your email by Nov. 27, please contact Nita Roncone, our Volunteer Coordinator, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals with guaranteed entries do not need to enter the lottery. These entries must be submitted before March 1, 2016.
We hope that you (or your family and friends) will volunteer for 2016!
We will need over 2,000 volunteers (some on Friday and Saturday, lots more on Sunday) to conduct the 2016 event. No experience necessary, just a willingness to help out.
We appreciate our volunteers. Not only will you help put on the finest 10 mile race in the nation, you'll be getting something extra for your efforts...
- 2016 Credit Union Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Longsleeve Volunteer T-Shirt
- Opportunity to attend Expo and Clinic
- Transferable, Guaranteed Entry (at prevailing entry fee) to 2017 race.
So, if you don't get into the race through the lottery this year, or if you just aren't able to run this year, sign up to volunteer and guarantee your entry for next year. You may also have a spouse or friend(s) who might be able to volunteer. (The 2017 race entry guarantee for volunteers is transferable, so your friend or spouse could volunteer, and you can be guaranteed entry next year!)
OK, so you're ready to do it -- great! Sign up as directed below depending on what kind of Volunteer you are:
Volunteers Not Part of a Sponsoring Credit Union:
Sponsoring Credit Unions and Volunteer Groups:
- If you are a sponsoring Credit Union or a large group wishing to volunteer as a team, please contact Michelle Carter, Volunteer Coordinator at: email@example.com
Medical Volunteers (whether you are part of a Sponsoring Credit Union or not):
- Medical Volunteer Signup will begin in early 2016. Check back here for further information.
Need more information? Contact Nita Roncone, our Volunteer Coordinator, at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org